About Us

Who we are

Hayes Town Chapel was formed in 1788 following the ministries of John Wesley and George Whitefield in the area, during the 18th century evangelical revival.

The same message of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ alone is preached here today. We proclaim God sovereign in creation, providence and redemption. God has graciously revealed Himself to us through His infallible Word, the Bible, and this is our rule of faith and conduct.

Our basis of faith is founded in the historic Reformed Confessions. Hayes Town Chapel is a member of the Evangelical Fellowship of Congregational Churches.

A range of services and activities take place at the church throughout the week, to which you are warmly invited

   
Our history

Date: 16-06-2013 am
Speaker: John Lodge
Title: History Of The Chapel
How to contact us

Postal Address:
Hayes Town Chapel
St. Mary's Road
Hayes
Middlesex
UB3 2JP

Telephone: 020 8573 5200
Email: information@hayestownchapel.org.uk

Elders: Gwynne Evans, John Lodge, David Philpott and Chungman Shon
Secretary: John Lodge
Treasurer: Lakis Michael